Top Five Best CBD Sleep Rituals
You deserve to sleep deeply and well each night, rise rested, and feel well enough to handle each new day with the strength and grace it deserves. Sounds simple enough, but for reasons ranging from fluctuating hormones to the daily news, a good night’s sleep can be an elusive goal. Establishing a regular nighttime routine improves your health; using CBD makes the process just that much easier.
With a light fruity herbal flavor, Reed’s Remedies Sleep formula is the best CBD oil we know for going to sleep and staying asleep. But even the purest, most potent formulation can’t help you if you don’t help yourself. Just as we lead children towards sleep by practicing a calming routine — think bath, books, and bed — so can we adults benefit from approaching sleep with the goal of calming, relaxing, and easing out of the day.
Here are our top 5 tips for achieving a full night of rest:
- Exercise. The first best thing each of us can do to ensure a night of stillness is to move during the day. An hour of exercise each day makes a remarkable difference in your ability to rest each night. We’re no warriors: a good walk, a bike ride, core training, or yoga — anything that promotes breathing and allows your muscles to hydrate and stretch will make your night more pleasant.
- Prepare for the journey. “Bath, books and bed” isn’t just for toddlers! Try shifting your routine to allow for the calming effects of a warm shower or bath at day’s end. Set aside time to read something that engages your imagination, taking your thoughts away from the cares of the day, and try to avoid reading on a screen.
- Write it down. Think about what tomorrow might bring and make a short to-do list that takes those thoughts out of your head and onto the page. Worrying about the future is a guaranteed way to rob yourself of precious rest. Psychologists even suggest that you schedule your worry time, if you must, and make certain it’s not near bedtime.
- Take CBD for sleep. Reed’s Sleep formula works best when you’re ready to experience it, so make it part of your nightly routine. Start by taking two sprays approx 30 minutes before bedtime to get your mind and body ready to accept sleep. This blend of drowse-inducing terpenes is designed to promote a restorative night’s sleep that leaves you refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to face the day. You can also take during the night, no matter how many hours you have left, to help you drift back off quickly. Thousands of customers report that this is the most effective sleeping tool in their arsenal and does not leave them feeling groggy in the morning.
- Arrange your sleep environment. The temperature, lighting, and comfort of your room will affect your sleep. Dim the lights. Give yourself the gift of a bed that truly delights you each time you slip into it. Draw the shades. Is it too hot or too cold in your room? Don’t just lie there thinking about it, adjust the temperature to your comfort.
Approach each night’s sleep with pleasure, knowing that because you’ve cared for your body, eased your mind, taken your CBD, and given yourself the best possible place to rest, you’ll smoothly manage the transition from dreamtime to morning. Sleep tight!